Kamala Harris (D)Serves as the junior U.S. Senator from California and was formerly the Attorney General of that state. She was the District Attorney of San Francisco from 2004 – 2011. Harris graduated from Howard University with a B.A. and from the University of California’s Hastings Law school with a J.D.
Mike Pence (R)Is the current Vice President of the United States. Prior to joining the Trump administration he was the Governor of Indiana. He also served in the U.S. House of Representatives for 12 years and is an attorney. He graduated with a B.A. from Hanover College and earned a J.D. from Indiana University.
- Why has covid-19 been so severe in the U.S. and what will your administration do to control it?
- Have you spoken to your running mate about procedures in the case of presidential disability?
- Do voters deserve to know detailed health information about presidents and presidential candidates?
- How would your administration guide the economic recovery after the pandemic?
- Do you believe climate change is causing more catastrophic natural disasters and if so, how will you address it?
- How would you describe our fundamental relationship with China?
- What is your definition of American leadership in the world in 2020?
- If Judge Barrett is confirmed and Roe v. Wade overturned, would you want your home state to enact restrictions on abortion?
- In the case of Breonna Taylor, was justice done?
- What will happen if Biden wins the election, but President Trump refuses to leave office?
- If our leaders can’t get along, how can we expect the American people to get along?
About the Candidates Video Debate
This Candidates Video Debate is a project of the non-partisan democratizing media non-profit, Informing to Empower. Our mission is to bring transparency, accountability and integrity to a political process now corrupted by political advertising paid for by special interest donors. We do this by empowering citizens to be the change they want to see by easily sharing, with their social and family networks, political candidates speaking about their positions on important issues. All videos are unedited except for start and stop times, providing a pundit-free forum to help voters make better-informed decisions.