- Opening statements
- Do you believe that climate change is responsible for environmental catastrophes and if so, how would you address it?
- What do you want to see at the federal level to prevent offshore drilling in South Carolina?
- What will you do to reduce the level of gun violence?Do you believe that black lives matter, do you support the recent protests, and have you attended any events?
- What measures do you support and which do you oppose when it comes to police reform?
- What policies do you support to increase affordable housing in South Carolina’s 1st district?
- Should we have done anything differently as a country or as a state in responding to covid-19, and what should we do going forward?
- What should we do to help people struggling economically from covid-19? Should another relief bill be passed?
- Do you support upholding the Affordable Care Act and if not, what would you replace it with?
- What will you do specifically to lower the cost of prescription drugs?
- How do you propose to address the national debt?
- Do you believe the Paris Island military base should be saved and if so, how?
- If elected, what will be your first priority?
About the Candidates Video Debate
This Candidates Video Debate is a project of the non-partisan democratizing media non-profit, Informing to Empower. Our mission is to bring transparency, accountability and integrity to a political process now corrupted by political advertising paid for by special interest donors. We do this by empowering citizens to be the change they want to see by easily sharing, with their social and family networks, political candidates speaking about their positions on important issues. All videos are unedited except for start and stop times, providing a pundit-free forum to help voters make better-informed decisions.