- What should the federal government's role be in ensuring access to quality affordable healthcare for all Americans?
- You’ve both worked minimum wage jobs, could you have supported a family on those wages?
- What is your plan to get Iowans back to work safely and boost the economy?
- What can the federal government do to target its response to those who need it most?
- Do you agree that systemic racism exists in this country?
- Where does change start in addressing systemic racism in America?
- Were this summer's protests helpful or harmful in raising awareness about racism?
- Do you believe that you have benefited from white privilege?
- You both grew up on farms, why didn’t you pursue a career in agriculture?
- Are you comfortable with the state of crop insurance in light of recent natural disasters?
- Greenfield and Ernst, what is the break even price per bushel of soybeans and corn, respectively?
- What part of your party’s platform do you not support?
- What would you do to get outside money out of Iowa politics?
- Do you believe in climate change and that it is caused by human activity?
- Should Congress renew the renewable energy Production Tax Credit?
- Have Trump’s trade policies with China been good or bad for America?
- Closing Statements
About the Candidates Video Debate
This Candidates Video Debate is a project of the non-partisan democratizing media non-profit, Informing to Empower. Our mission is to bring transparency, accountability and integrity to a political process now corrupted by political advertising paid for by special interest donors. We do this by empowering citizens to be the change they want to see by easily sharing, with their social and family networks, political candidates speaking about their positions on important issues. All videos are unedited except for start and stop times, providing a pundit-free forum to help voters make better-informed decisions.