- Opening Statements
- How well has the President responded to the pandemic?
- What is your response to the revelation that Trump downplayed the pandemic because he didn’t want to create a panic?
- What will you do if elected to address this pandemic and prepare for future ones?
- If the Senate’s proposed HEALS Act was voted on tonight would you vote for it?
- If the coronavirus vaccine is rushed to be ready by election day, would you take it?
- As a senator, what will you be able to do to help people struggling due to the pandemic?
- Do you believe systemic racism exists now in the U.S. and if so what would you do about it?
- Do you personally trust mail-in voting?
- What can be done to show the American people that Congress has integrity?
- How do you represent constituents who didn’t vote for you, or who disagree with you?
- Why should North Carolinians vote for you?
About the Candidates Video Debate
This Candidates Video Debate is a project of the non-partisan democratizing media non-profit, Informing to Empower. Our mission is to bring transparency, accountability and integrity to a political process now corrupted by political advertising paid for by special interest donors. We do this by empowering citizens to be the change they want to see by easily sharing, with their social and family networks, political candidates speaking about their positions on important issues. All videos are unedited except for start and stop times, providing a pundit-free forum to help voters make better-informed decisions.