Victoria Spartz (R)Victoria Spartz is an Indiana State Senator representing the 20th district. Prior to this position she served as CFO at the Indiana Attorney General’s Office. Spartz is a licensed CPA and owns real estate and farming businesses. She graduated from Kiev National Economic University with a B.A. and an M.B.A.
- Opening Statements
- Do you support expanding the supreme court from nine to eleven justices?
- Would you vote to remove or amend the Affordable Care Act and if so, what would you replace it with?
- What is your position on the Black Lives Matter protests?
- Is there racism in America and if so, what would you do about it?
- What is the greatest threat facing our country today?
- What is your position on immigration and the border wall?
- What should be done about foreign interference in our elections?
- Do you believe climate catastrophes from global warming are real and if so, what should be done about it?
- What legislation, if any, would you support to encourage renewable energy?
- What is your top priority?
- Did the federal government respond appropriately to the COVID-19 pandemic?
- What is your reaction to the news that President Trump downplayed the pandemic to prevent a panic?
- What is your view on government mandated vaccines for covid-19 or any other mandated medical procedures?
- Should Americans be allowed to own automatic or semi-automatic weapons?
- Do you think allowing guns to be sold at gun shows without background checks should be legal?
- What if anything would you do to reduce the partisan division in congress?
- What is more important, what party leaders support or what your constituents support?
- Who do you support for President and why?
- What is your position on abortion and what specific legal restrictions, if any, would you place on it?
- Does money have too much influence in politics?
- Who are your largest donors?
- Closing statements
About the Candidates Video Debate
This Candidates Video Debate is a project of the non-partisan democratizing media non-profit, Informing to Empower. Our mission is to bring transparency, accountability and integrity to a political process now corrupted by political advertising paid for by special interest donors. We do this by empowering citizens to be the change they want to see by easily sharing, with their social and family networks, political candidates speaking about their positions on important issues. All videos are unedited except for start and stop times, providing a pundit-free forum to help voters make better-informed decisions.