- What is your view on the Supreme Court confirmation process? (and opening statements)
- What happens if the Supreme Court strikes down the Affordable Care Act in its coming session?
- Should we have another federal stimulus package to help our economy and the people of Montana recover from the Covid-19 pandemic?
- What are your views on mask-wearing and mask mandates?
- Do you support research on gun violence, and do you think it could decrease divisiveness about the 2nd Amendment?
- What could be a bipartisan solution to campaign finance reform?
- Are longer and more intense wildfire seasons a product of climate change or poor resource management?
- Closing statements
About the Candidates Video Debate
This Candidates Video Debate is a project of the non-partisan democratizing media non-profit, Informing to Empower. Our mission is to bring transparency, accountability and integrity to a political process now corrupted by political advertising paid for by special interest donors. We do this by empowering citizens to be the change they want to see by easily sharing, with their social and family networks, political candidates speaking about their positions on important issues. All videos are unedited except for start and stop times, providing a pundit-free forum to help voters make better-informed decisions.