Click on photo to view short videos of each candidate answering each question they answered during the debate
- Opening Statements
- How do you rate the federal government response to the coronavirus?
- How are you qualified to handle the current national emergency?
- The Affordable Care Act: would you keep it? If not, with what would you replace it?
- How do you plan to address climate change, or do you?
- Do you support term limits?
- What, if anything, would you do to bridge the partisan divide that currently exists in congress?
- What is your position on immigration?
- What should be done about the national debt?
- Do you support eliminating the electoral college?
- Closing statements
About the Candidates Video Debate
This Candidates Video Debate is a project of the non-partisan democratizing media non-profit, Informing to Empower. Our mission is to bring transparency, accountability and integrity to a political process now corrupted by political advertising paid for by special interest donors. We do this by empowering citizens to be the change they want to see by easily sharing, with their social and family networks, political candidates speaking about their positions on important issues. All videos are unedited except for start and stop times, providing a pundit-free forum to help voters make better-informed decisions.