- What qualifies you to run for this congressional seat?
- What legislation will you support to address climate change?
- What is yout position on healthcare and how will you help people transition?
- What will you do to reduce the level of gun violence?
- What is your policy regarding the military budget?
- What steps will you take to counter racism, sexism, antisemitism, and intolerance?
- What’s the biggest problem with America’s immigration system?
- What in your view is the value of America’s military alliances?
- How will you balance the interests of your party with those of your constituents?
- What is your stance on campaign financing, donors, public financing?
- What are your views on free trade vs. protected trade?
- What issues will you address?
About the Candidates Video Debate
This Candidates Video Debate is a project of the non-partisan democratizing media non-profit, Informing to Empower. Our mission is to bring transparency, accountability and integrity to a political process now corrupted by political advertising paid for by special interest donors. We do this by empowering citizens to be the change they want to see by easily sharing, with their social and family networks, political candidates speaking about their positions on important issues. All videos are unedited except for start and stop times, providing a pundit-free forum to help voters make better-informed decisions.