- What uniquely qualifies you to represent Utah’s 4th congressional district?
- Do you believe Congress and the President have done a good job managing the pandemic?
- Given rising Covid hospitalizations, do you support a statewide mask mandate?
- How should Congress proceed with a second stimulus package?
- What does the Black Lives Matter movement mean to you, and how would you act to support that?
- Do you find value in meeting with the local Black Lives Matter chapter?
- Do you believe there is institutional racism in America?
- How would you ensure affordable access to life-sustaining prescription medications if the Affordable Care Act were repealed?
- What is your position on Mr. Owens’ recent comments calling Democratic leadership narcissists and sociopaths?
- Why do you think the issue of human trafficking is resurfacing as a central focus in our current historical moment?
- What do you think is the most important issue facing Utahns in the 4th congressional district?
- Do you support the attacks ads being put on the airwaves by super PACS for both political parties?
- Do you support campaign finance reform?
- What policies will you support to curb the effects of climate change?
- Closing statements
About the Candidates Video Debate
This Candidates Video Debate is a project of the non-partisan democratizing media non-profit, Informing to Empower. Our mission is to bring transparency, accountability and integrity to a political process now corrupted by political advertising paid for by special interest donors. We do this by empowering citizens to be the change they want to see by easily sharing, with their social and family networks, political candidates speaking about their positions on important issues. All videos are unedited except for start and stop times, providing a pundit-free forum to help voters make better-informed decisions.