- What should the federal government do as the pandemic seems to continue on and on?
- What is the federal government’s role in education during this pandemic?
- With several rounds of stimulus bills behind us, should congress do more and why or not?
- Should the payroll tax cut be made permanent as the President suggests?
- What should be done about prescription drugs and health care costs?
- In the spirit of bipartisanship, what is one thing you admire about your opponent?
- How do you be truly bipartisan and get things to work across the aisle?
- What kind of reforms are needed in law enforcement, and is this a federal or state issue?
- What is congress's role in what happened in the McCart case?
- What are the top national security issues and threats facing the U.S.?
- What can congress do to improve military readiness and match efforts like China and Russia?
- How should the U.S. protect against cyber security threats from nations like China, Russia and Iran?
- After America’s longest war in Afghanistan, should we completely withdraw from Afghanistan or leave some troops behind?
- What should be done about the rising suicide rate among veterans?
- Should the federal government or individual states deal with election security?
- What kind of priorities should be addressed within our immigration system when you are in congress?
About the Candidates Video Debate
This Candidates Video Debate is a project of the non-partisan democratizing media non-profit, Informing to Empower. Our mission is to bring transparency, accountability and integrity to a political process now corrupted by political advertising paid for by special interest donors. We do this by empowering citizens to be the change they want to see by easily sharing, with their social and family networks, political candidates speaking about their positions on important issues. All videos are unedited except for start and stop times, providing a pundit-free forum to help voters make better-informed decisions.