- How will you ensure everyone has access to affordable healthcare?
- How do we balance public health and safety with economic growth, and jobs?
- How would you address our environment issues in a way that builds bridges between political views?
- Is there a problem with systemic racism and police brutality? If so, what are your solutions?
- What new measures would you support to increase transparency and get money out of politics?
- Would you support a constitutional amendment to regulate the kind of money donations that Citizens United allows?
- What funding proposals would you sponsor to ensure the integrity of Social Security and Medicare?
- Do you think changes are needed to the judicial confirmation process due the undermining of access to health care and legal abortion?
- Closing statements
About the Candidates Video Debate
This Candidates Video Debate is a project of the non-partisan democratizing media non-profit, Informing to Empower. Our mission is to bring transparency, accountability and integrity to a political process now corrupted by political advertising paid for by special interest donors. We do this by empowering citizens to be the change they want to see by easily sharing, with their social and family networks, political candidates speaking about their positions on important issues. All videos are unedited except for start and stop times, providing a pundit-free forum to help voters make better-informed decisions.