- How well do you think the current administration has handled the coronavirus pandemic?
- Do you support the Senate moving forward to confirm Amy Coney Barrett to the Supreme Court?
- Has Trump done a good job in managing relations with China?
- What healthcare plans or changes do you support?
- Are you proud of and do you support the decisions made by the Trump administration?
- What plans do you have to support border towns struggling economically because of the pandemic?
- Do you support DACA, and what immigration changes would you support?
- Should DACA be contingent on border security?
- Discuss the group that Mr. Kelley is a part of that Senator McSally keeps bringing up?
- How do you feel about President Trump reportedly calling U.S. troops losers and suckers?
- How do we affordably transition to clean energy and renewable solutions?
- In the wake of the Black Lives Matter protests, what kind of legislation would you support?
- Do you support red flag laws and other gun regulations?
- Closing statements
About the Candidates Video Debate
This Candidates Video Debate is a project of the non-partisan democratizing media non-profit, Informing to Empower. Our mission is to bring transparency, accountability and integrity to a political process now corrupted by political advertising paid for by special interest donors. We do this by empowering citizens to be the change they want to see by easily sharing, with their social and family networks, political candidates speaking about their positions on important issues. All videos are unedited except for start and stop times, providing a pundit-free forum to help voters make better-informed decisions.