- How would you lead this country during the next phase of the coronavirus?
- Coronavirus Vaccine?
- Coronavirus shutdowns / trusting experts?
- What will you do about foreign election interference?
- Foreign Investments, Integrity & Tax Returns?
- Handling Coronavirus: Will you make China pay?
- North Korea nuclear threat?
- Healthcare plans if ACA is struck down?
- Covid Relief Funds Bailout?
- Given the struggling economy, is this the right time to raise the minimum wage?
- How will children separated at the border by the Trump administration be reunited with their families?
- Why should voters trust Biden on immigration given the Obama administration's policies?
- Do you understand why Black and Brown families fear for their children's lives during interactions with law enforcement?
- What do you say to people who claim President Trump frequently uses racist rhetoric?
- Why should families devastated by the 1994 crime bill trust Biden?
- How will you combat climate change while supporting job growth?
- Why should families hurt by industrial pollution vote for you?
- If elected, what would you say on inauguration day to those who did not vote for you?
About the Candidates Video Debate
This Candidates Video Debate is a project of the non-partisan democratizing media non-profit, Informing to Empower. Our mission is to bring transparency, accountability and integrity to a political process now corrupted by political advertising paid for by special interest donors. We do this by empowering citizens to be the change they want to see by easily sharing, with their social and family networks, political candidates speaking about their positions on important issues. All videos are unedited except for start and stop times, providing a pundit-free forum to help voters make better-informed decisions.