- What is your position on the supreme court vacancy?
- What is your plan for healthcare?
- How can the American people trust you to handle Covid-19?
- Are you questioning the effectiveness of masks?
- Why should America trust you to handle race issues?
- Why should voters elect you over your opponent?
- What do you believe about the science of climate change?
- How do you insure that the election is fair and valid?
- Might the supreme court be called to settle an election dispute?
- Will you promise to tell your supporters to remain calm while votes are counted, and not declare victory until the election has been independently certified?
About the Candidates Video Debate
This Candidates Video Debate is a project of the non-partisan democratizing media non-profit, Informing to Empower. Our mission is to bring transparency, accountability and integrity to a political process now corrupted by political advertising paid for by special interest donors. We do this by empowering citizens to be the change they want to see by easily sharing, with their social and family networks, political candidates speaking about their positions on important issues. All videos are unedited except for start and stop times, providing a pundit-free forum to help voters make better-informed decisions.