- How would you work to drive job creation?
- What are you views on the Affordable Care Act?
- What is your stance on marriage equality?
- What is your position on net neutrality?
- What is your stance on capital punishment?
- Do you see organized labor as a help or hindrance to the economy?
- Do you support the Palestine bid for statehood in the UN?
- What do you think of the Smart Train program?
- How would you have a presence in this 600-mile district?
- What do you view as the greatest threat to national security?
About the Candidates Video Debate
This Candidates Video Debate is a project of the non-partisan democratizing media non-profit, Informing to Empower. Our mission is to bring transparency, accountability and integrity to a political process now corrupted by political advertising paid for by special interest donors. We do this by empowering citizens to be the change they want to see by easily sharing, with their social and family networks, political candidates speaking about their positions on important issues. All videos are unedited except for start and stop times, providing a pundit-free forum to help voters make better-informed decisions.