David Purdue (R)
Is the senior U.S. Senator for Georgia. Before entering politics Purdue worked as a business executive. He was CEO and president of Reebok, Vice President of Operations for Haggar Clothing, and in 2011 founded Purdue Partners. He holds a B.A. and Masters from Georgia Tech.
- 1. What is your position on standardized testing requirements for schools during the pandemic?
- 2. What is your message to voters who don’t support the President?
- 3. Do you believe President Trump has done everything in his power to help the people of Georgia during this pandemic?
- 4. What makes you different from Jon Ossoff?
- 5. Should the Trump administration waive requirements for standardized testing during the pandemic?
- 6. Should the amendment you authored to limit the Supreme Court to nine justices also limit the length of time a seat can be vacant on the court?
- 9. Why haven’t you held traditional town halls since you were elected?
- 10. In what specific ways would you reform Social Security?