David Perdue (R)
Is the senior U.S. Senator for Georgia. Before entering politics Purdue worked as a business executive. He was CEO and president of Reebok, Vice President of Operations for Haggar Clothing, and in 2011 founded Purdue Partners. He holds a B.A. and Masters from Georgia Tech.
- 1. What is your position on standardized testing requirements for schools during the pandemic?
- 2. What is your message to voters who don’t support the President?
- 3. Do you believe President Trump has done everything in his power to help the people of Georgia during this pandemic?
- 4. What makes you different from Jon Ossoff?
- 5. Should the Trump administration waive requirements for standardized testing during the pandemic?
- 6. Should the amendment you authored to limit the Supreme Court to nine justices also limit the length of time a seat can be vacant on the court?
- 9. Why haven’t you held traditional town halls since you were elected?
- 10. In what specific ways would you reform Social Security?
About the Candidates Video Debate
This Candidates Video Debate is a project of the non-partisan democratizing media non-profit, Informing to Empower. Our mission is to bring transparency, accountability and integrity to a political process now corrupted by political advertising paid for by special interest donors. We do this by empowering citizens to be the change they want to see by easily sharing, with their social and family networks, political candidates speaking about their positions on important issues. All videos are unedited except for start and stop times, providing a pundit-free forum to help voters make better-informed decisions.