is a professor of public policy at Georgetown University. Previously she served as the Director of Georgia’s Senate Budget and Evaluation Office. In 2018 she ran for congress in the 7th. Long considered a solid red district, it was the closest congressional race in the U.S. in 2018.
- 1. What would your spending priorities be in Washington D.C. and what would have to get cut (in response to the deficit caused by the coronavirus pandemic)?
- 2. Eaves asks Bourdeaux “What policies and programs would you adopt to serve people of color in this majority minority district?
- 3. Karinshak asks Bourdoux “During past budget shortfalls you worked with Republicans to cut healthcare and education. Why did you make those decisions?”
- 4. Lopez Romero asks Bourdeaux “How can you flip this seat when you failed to do so in the past?”
- 6. What are you doing this time to prevent another loss?
- 8. Which members of Congress do you admire and who do you anticipate working with?
About the Candidates Video Debate
This Candidates Video Debate is a project of the non-partisan democratizing media non-profit, Informing to Empower. Our mission is to bring transparency, accountability and integrity to a political process now corrupted by political advertising paid for by special interest donors. We do this by empowering citizens to be the change they want to see by easily sharing, with their social and family networks, political candidates speaking about their positions on important issues. All videos are unedited except for start and stop times, providing a pundit-free forum to help voters make better-informed decisions.